- TERMS OF PAYMENT
A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking, with the balance due on the arrival date.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY
• Cancellations notified more than 14 days prior to arrival day will be entitled to a full refund.
• Cancellations notified 14 days or less will forfeit all monies paid unless we are able to re-book your entire stay to another group at full tariff.
• All cancellations are to be in writing.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 5 days before arrival.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen
circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you
immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your
occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
5. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management.
ROSBY PREMIUM WINES & GUESTHOUSE
ABN 69 276 068 892
PO Box 3 Mudgee NSW 2850
02 6373 3978
Page 2 of 2
6. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management’s discretion)
• Management take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Before departure, the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge.
• Please be mindful that Rosby is a working property. If you choose to walk around the property, we recommend walking on the designated tracks as obstacles are not always visible in the long grass. Please shut all gates.
7. SMOKING POLICY
• The Rosby Guesthouse is a non-smoking environment. Guests are welcome to smoke outdoors. If we determine evidence of smoking in the cottage, we reserve the right to apply a minimum cleaning fee of $200 which will be charged to the guest’s account.
8. NO PET POLICY
• The Rosby Guesthouse has a no pet policy in respect of the other guests, the property of the owners and to conserve the natural wildlife on the property.
9. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Management is not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.